To find an interesting job, providing the opportunity of self-development and self-growth as a specialist in the field of training, coaching and coaching activities, foreign language teaching and the organization of educational processes. Being a part of a multicultural, national, language staff is what I am looking forward. I would like to contribute using my abilities for organizing events, working with people and to think creatively, finding solutions to new and exciting problems. I am ready for a long and productive collaboration.
Skills & Abilities
Creative, communicative, discursive, reliable, responsible, initiative, good at working with big group of people, inspiring, organizing and leading events, explaining, classifying, highly developed research skills, easily find common language with people.
COACH & TRAINER, WORLDSKILLS KAZAN (RU)
- In 2017 the Republic of Tatarstan (Russia) launched a pilot project to train participants and coordinators of the Republican National Team of the WorldSkills movement to participate in the world championship 2019, which will be held in Kazan. My work was to provide individual coaching sessions and group training on motivation, stress resistance, time management, communication skills, mentoring (for coordinators).
TRAINEE, EC-VPL NETHERLANDS
- The internship had a mission to support the European Foundation for Valuation of Prior Learning in the development of European Erasmus+/Tempus projects in the field of Lifelong Learning, personalized learning and Validation of Prior Learning as follow-up of the EU Tempus program “Actions of lifelong Learning addressing Multicultural Education and Tolerance in Russia” (ALLMEET) which was selected under the Tempus IV sixth Call for proposals and in which I worked for one of the Russian partners of this project (Research Institute of Psychology, Pedagogy in professional education and Social Problems).
2009 – 2017
- Since 2009 I’m active as professional freelance. My work for various personal clients, companies, NGOs and educational organizations focused on (1) tutoring , training and coaching, (2) translating and interpreting and (3) developing courses.
SENIOR RESEARCHER, RESEARCH INSTITUTE KAZAN (RU)
2015 – 2016
- The Research Institute is engaged in scientific research in the field of psychology, sociology and pedagogy, including vocational education, lifelong learning and adult education. I participated in the dissertation council, published scientific research materials and participated in Russian and international research projects (including Tempus). My main task was to start a new experimental department in linguistics from scratch (developing linguistic examinations (expertise) of texts, audio and video materials, giving it a place within the institutional framework).
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR / INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS SYPERVISOR,
KAZAN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY (RU) 2010-2015
- Teaching subjects: English language (both consecutive and simultaneous interpreting), professionally-oriented translating (written), speech practice (English language), Polish language (levels A1-A2, B1, B2, C1), the basics of philological analysis, communicative and language training.
Duties in addition to teaching: Kazan University Translators Database management (creating a community of translators – graduates of Lifelong Learning Department educational programs, searching for projects, providing graduates with work, facilitation, more than 20 students found a permanent job); organization and coordination of international student exchanges, events and trips with cultural and educational purposes; educational project “Polish Club” management (more than 30 students have completed free education programs in Poland, more than 50 students participated in international exchange programs).
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, MEDIA COMPANY “AYARIS” KAZAN (RU) 2013 – 2015
- Ayaris is a media company engaged in the production of biographical films and documentaries based on video interviews taken by journalists. My main activities as Executive Director were finding new clients and investors, staff recruitment and training, supervising the work of the sales department, marketing strategy development, cooperating with the Media and the Product advertising, grants and competitions monitoring, organizing and control of the entire company works, working as a video journalist myself, taking part in producing documentary films and biographical interviews at all stages (script writing, interviewing, script processing, video editing, film presentation), starting producing films in English, cooperating with the Government of the Republic.
SCHOOL TEACHER, SECONDARY SCHOOL №141 KAZAN (RU)
2010 – 2011
- Secondary School №141 is specialized in foreign languages. The school scores high in city ranking according to annual pupils’ tests scores. I worked with big groups of children 11-12 years old, children from dysfunctional families, children suffering from dyslexia, autism, organizing additional lessons for distinguished children, extracurricular activities, using an individual teaching approach.
CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL COACH, ERICKSON COACHING INTERNATIONAL
PHD (PHILOLOGY), KAZAN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY (RU)
- The dissertation topic is “Interslavonic interferention in both connotative and translating aspects” (10.02.01 – Russian language and literature; 10.02.20 – comparative linguistics). Within dissertation experimental framework the following subjects were taught: Russian as a foreign language, Polish language (for the group of Russian speaking student). More than 20 scientific articles published.
INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION AND MULTICULTURAL DIPLOMACY,
MOSCOW STATE UNIVERSITY OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS MFA MGIMO (RU)
THE SCHOOL OF LEADERS, WARSAW (PL)
SPECIALIST, RUSSIAN LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE KAZAN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, KAZAN (RU)
2005 – 2010
- Activities while being a student: Scientific Students Community of philological faculty K(V)FU (the Chairperson), Polish Club in Kazan (the Chairperson), Post-graduate students Unity of Kazan University (the philological faculty representative), Tatarstan Republic Students League (Kazan University representative), Association of governmental scholarship holders in Kazan University (councilwoman).
SPECIALIST, TRANSLATER AND INTERPRETER IN PROFESSIONALLY ORIENTED FIELD, KAZAN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, KAZAN (RU)
2005 – 2009
POLISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE, UNIVERSITY OF LODZ (PL)
- A 7-months productive internship in Lodz University (Poland) at the chair of teaching Polish as a foreign language. While studying there I passed the State Certificate Examination in Polish as a foreign language (C2 level).
I am fond of art technologies in business and educational process, investigating their positive influence on stuff and students’ motivation growth. Other interests are foreign languages, travelling, drawing on the right side of brain, playing flute, cross-stitching, swimming, skating, photography, poetry. Voluntary work since 2006 with children in the field of education, art, languages.